Symptoms of impotence in men can manifest themselves even at a young age, but in most cases members of the stronger sex seek help from a doctor at the neglected stage of the disease. The first signs manifest themselves as follows:
- The irregular appearance of an erection;
- The penis is not enlarged in its entirety, it is not hard enough;
- Reduced sexual desire for the opposite sex;
- Ejaculation does not occur in time (at the beginning of intercourse or before it);
- Complete absence of orgasms.
Causes of impotence
Often erectile dysfunction is not an independent disease, but a complication of pathologies of the heart and blood vessels, the nervous or endocrine system:
- Cavernous insufficiency, that is, poor blood vessels, due to which the inflow and outflow of blood in the penis is disturbed;
- Disorder of the central or peripheral nervous system;
- Thyroid dysfunction, as well as the presence of diabetes mellitus, in which there is a violation of the degree of assimilation of testosterone;
- Occurs against the background of taking medications: antihistamines, antidepressants. If impotence occurs, it is necessary to cancel the medication;
- Frequent stress, neurosis, depression;
- Abuse of alcohol and smoking, poor diet, taking hormonal supplements.
Types of erectile dysfunction
- Psychological dysfunction occurs suddenly. The cause may be constant stress, fright during intercourse, fatigue or oversaturation of sex;
- Organic dysfunction manifests itself gradually and the symptoms become more pronounced over time. At the same time, the sex drive remains, but the man is unable to complete the intercourse to the end.
How is the diagnosis of impotence in men?
When the first symptoms of the disease appear, it is necessary to visit a specialist. The treatment of pathologies of the male genital system is engaged in the urologist. The doctor will conduct a visual examination and collect the anamnesis. It is important to give the urologist accurate information about past diseases, sexual activity.
The next stage of diagnosis is to examine the state of the genital, endocrine, nervous, cardiovascular systems. In the case of the development of pathology requires further examination of narrow specialists. In the diagnosis of impotence must conduct a physical examination (examination of the external genitalia, genital signs). For treatment in the first stages medications are often used https://svensktapotek.net/kopa-kamagra/.